The Admin Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support with the day to day operations;
The position is also responsible to coordinate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Follow-up with all operational departments on the implementation of the on-going projects.
• Follow up with concerned parties on risk management/registry implementation and Occurrence Variance Reports.
• Work on formatting forms, policies, etc.
• Assist the DOO in preparing the operational and quality policies.
• Receives and manages all patient complaints, channel them properly to concenred parties.
• Responsible for store/warehouse management.
• Follow up on operation department tasks. Ensure timely completion.
• Follow up with the Committee secretaries on the actionable items promptly.
• Ensure that all staff are properly trained for emergency procedures, and provide the training attendance form to HR.
• Act as liaison between clinic and any governmental agencies such as police, fire, and any safety regulatory bodies.
• Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping staff to include all cleaning of all offices, seating areas, washrooms, public spaces & clinical areas.
• Ensure timely implementation of the preventive and corrective maintenances and facility is mainated.
• Draft letters and translate required documents as requested by the DOO.
Email this job to yourself or a friend.