FSHN seeks to expand its mental health services with the addition of a full-time Staff Psychologist (Male/Female) to provide psychotherapy with children, adolescent, and adults including couples and families from diverse backgrounds.
• Provide culturally appropriate psychotherapy services to children, adults, couples, and families with a wide range of concerns.
• Provide outreach to the community through presentations, workshops, and consultations.
• Provide training and clinical supervision of trainees.
• Collaborate with the multidisciplinary FSHN staff, outside service providers, community organization, and clients’ families.
• Adhere to ethical guidelines set forth by a recognized professional body.
• Oversee and manage administrative responsibilities.
• Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Clinical/Counseling Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or an allied field and at least three years of post-master’s clinical experience.
• Strong clinical skills and the ability to develop, implement, and evaluate effective and culturally appropriate treatment plans.
• Clinical experience with children, adolescents, and adults.
• Arabic fluency is preferred, but not mandatory.
Email this job to yourself or a friend.