• Ensure the smooth overall front office flow in order to provide a better patient experience.
• Register patients according to the center’s policies.
• Greet patients and visitors in a pleasant, professional manner and direct them to appropriate location/services
• Ensure all forms and documents completed by the patient are accurate
• Ensure all insurance claims are filled accurately
• Process insurance requests in a timely manner
• Ensure patient confidentiality at all times
• Maintain filing system for all medical and patient records and ensure patient records are scanned to HER.
• Attend all the incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner and respond back in a timely manner to missed calls
• Schedule all appointments in a smooth and efficient manner to ensure patient satisfaction and efficient work scheduling of clinicians.
• Address the customers’ requests, inquiries and concerns in a timely and efficient manner and communicate patient complaints directly and promptly to the Clinic Manager.
• Correctly handle all patient billing procedures with minimal transactional error.
• Submit a consolidated account receivable reports in a timely manner to Accountant.
• Coordinate with transportation division for home visits.
• Handle administrative tasks as requested by management.
• Participate in marketing events and initiatives.
• Follow departmental policies and KPIs.
Diploma or higher degree in any discipline
Minimum 2 years experience in a front office role
Healthcare sector experience preferred
Well versed in English & Arabic/Multi-tasking
Pleasant personality/good communication skills/ flexible/ adaptable
Manage and update client entries
Support other departments
Email this job to yourself or a friend.