We are looking for a competent Call center supervisor to organize and direct the staff of our call center. You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance.
An excellent call center supervisor must have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
The goal is to achieve drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
• Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
• Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
• Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
• Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
• Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
• Ensure successful Telemarketing activities implimentation
• Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
• Keep management informed on issues and problems
• Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
Technical Skills : Good sales/telemarketing Skills
• Administrative Skills : Leadership, Analytical, Problem Solving, Decision Making and Stress management skills; Attention to details.
• Team Player Soft Skills : Good communication and Inter-personal skills.
• Language Skills: Expertise in written and spoken English and Arabic
• Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Requires the ability to work under pressure with a diverse population, including staff, physicians, clients, patients, insurance companies and other members of the public.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a call center role.
• Minimum 1-year experience in call center supervisory position.
• Healthcare sector experience is a plus
Email this job to yourself or a friend.