FSHN seeks to expand its mental health services with the addition of a full-time Staff Psychologist to provide psychotherapy with children, adolescent, and adults including couples and families from diverse backgrounds.
- Provide culturally appropriate psychotherapy services to children, adults, couples, and families with a wide range of concerns.
- Provide outreach to the community through presentations, workshops, and consultations.
- Provide training and clinical supervision of trainees.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary FSHN staff, outside service providers, community organization, and clients’ families.
- Adhere to ethical guidelines set forth by a recognized professional body.
- Oversee and manage administrative responsibilities.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Clinical/Counseling Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or an allied field and at least three years of post-master’s clinical experience.
- Strong clinical skills and the ability to develop, implement, and evaluate effective and culturally appropriate treatment plans.
- Clinical experience with children, adolescents, and adults.
- Arabic fluency is preferred, but not mandatory.
Kindly submit a cover letter along with your CV that should include the names and contact information for at least three professional references.