We are looking for two full-time dedicated and compassionate Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs) to join our team. The candidate will primarily work with clients in our ABA program. Clinical activities include implementation of skill acquisition plans, assisting with daily living tasks, recording and collecting data on clinical progress, and communicating with clients and their families.
To be successful in this role, candidates must maintain a compassionate nature, patience, empathy, and be child-friendly. Candidates should have excellent communication and time management skills, and be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, supervisors and colleagues. Prior experience in educational or behavioral healthcare settings is valuable.
Registered Behavior Technician Responsibilities
- Provide direct care to clients in a one-on-one and group therapy setting to implement treatments as directed by the supervisor.
- Collect and record data on client behavior.
- Collaborate, and communicate with the training of clients, parents and staff.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for clients and their families.
- Adhere to ethical guidelines set forth by a recognized professional body.
Registered Behavior Technician Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree.
- RBT certification. If candidates do not currently have certification, we will assist them to obtain it.
- Experience working with children in a healthcare or educational setting.
- Must be physically fit and be able to lift and carry up to 40 kilos.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with clients with a wide range of concerns.
- Computer skills.
- Bilingual Arabic and English is preferred, but not required.
Kindly submit a cover letter along with your CV that should include the names and contact information for at least three professional references at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com